NEWS ...

Let's make this brief:

All these big names are going nuts over the Star Wars. I'm talking about Lego; I'm talking about Burger King; I'm talking about M&M and many more. All for their own sake; to sell more and making more profit. Belinda is on the cover of all the papers. She got what she wanted; huge publicity! Bill Murray and Julie Delpy hit the red carpet at Cannes yesterday. Cannot wait to see their new film together,"Broken Flowers". I'm a huge fan of both of them. Won two tickets for the show "Ain't Misbehavin" in a draw that I entered last week. Never won anything in my life before, so that was sweet. The question is who I should invite to join me?! ;-) Tomorrow is going to be one of those long days. Hope everything goes well in the last Adobe event and I don't screw up! I look forward to a great and productive day. C'est Tout.

Later Stunners.